Kerry Schortzman is the Marketing Director for Carolina Retail Experts, working virtually from Monument, Colorado for the Charleston office. She is responsible for preparing and maintaining all marketing collateral, including real estate committee packages, market analysis and property tour material. She also maintains all social media accounts and the website. She brings a very organized approach to her role and makes it her priority to concern herself with the small details.
She excels in a team environment: the Charleston retail team, the landlord’s team, the tenant’s team. Every team has this common thread – to succeed, it is crucial that regular transparent communication remain a top priority. The most rewarding part of her job is professionally thriving on a team that shapes the retail landscape of coastal South Carolina.
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, NE
- Bethel College – St. Paul, MN
- Southeast Community College – Lincoln, NE
- Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- Certified Search Marketing Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- Certified Content Marketing Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- Certified Email Marketing Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- MOUS Certified (Outlook & Word)
- Kerry is published author in the self-help, mental health field
- U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanmadang Honorary Master/Doctor Award presented by Dong Sup Lee (National Assembly Taekwondo Federation) in July 2019
- Plaque of Appreciation, Presented in 2013 by Sehan University President Sung-Hoon YI
- Allstate Extra Mile Award
Kerry volunteers as a website administrator for a number of non-profit organizations: Harvest Field Corners, The Hayden Faith Foundation, Woosong Foundation and the U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanamadang. For the past 8 years, she has served as an Organizing Committee Chair for the U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanmadang. She currently serves on the Hayden Faith Foundation Board as their Marketing & Communications Director. For the past 5 years, she and her husband served on the board of Sarah’s Home, a sanctuary for girls rescued from sex trafficking. She has volunteered in the past for various sports and faith-based non-profit organizations and served as a group facilitator, worship team member, PTO President, Yahoo group moderator, yearbook designer, web designer and social media assistant.