Kerry is responsible for creating all marketing collateral, including real estate committee packages, market analysis and property tour material. She also manages social media and the website. She excels in organizing and managing the smallest details that make the biggest difference.
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, NE
- Bethel College – St. Paul, MN
- Southeast Community College – Lincoln, NE
- Certified Customer Acquisition Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- Certified Search Marketing Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- Certified Content Marketing Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- Certified Email Marketing Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
- MOUS Certified (Outlook & Word)
- Kerry is published author in the self-help, mental health field
- U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanmadang Honorary Master/Doctor Award presented by Dong Sup Lee (National Assembly Taekwondo Federation) in July 2019
- Plaque of Appreciation, Presented in 2013 by Sehan University President Sung-Hoon YI
- Allstate Extra Mile Award
Kerry volunteers as a website administrator for a number of non-profit organizations: Harvest Field Corners, The Hayden Faith Foundation, Woosong Foundation and the U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanamadang. For the past 8 years, she has served as an Organizing Committee Chair for the U.S. Open Taekwondo Hanmadang. She currently serves on the Hayden Faith Foundation Board as their Marketing & Communications Director. For the past 5 years, she and her husband served on the board of Sarah’s Home, a sanctuary for girls rescued from sex trafficking. She has volunteered in the past for various sports and faith-based non-profit organizations and served as a group facilitator, worship team member, PTO President, Yahoo group moderator, yearbook designer, web designer and social media assistant.