Maggie is a Retail Expert at Carolina Retail Experts specializing in retail commercial real estate brokerage. Her career began in investment sales representing owners in the acquisition and disposition of shopping centers and single tenant net leased (STNL) properties. Expanding upon her knowledge of STNL, Maggie joined a top Retail Tenant Rep Team at SRS in Atlanta where she represented marquis restaurants, soft goods and anchor tenants. Maggie and her team devised and executed market optimization strategies, maximizing brand presence and accomplishing Tenant market growth goals throughout Georgia. Maggie’s initiative and work ethic for her clients was so appreciated, she was offered a position to be a Real Estate Manager in-house with one of the world’s largest retailers, overseeing growth and execution of real estate strategy across the East Coast Division. Her unique perspective understanding internal publicly-traded Tenant processes, Tenant proforma hurdles, and the Real Estate Committee requirements, allows her to anticipate Tenant needs, requests and questions before they happen providing more value to both Tenant and Landlord clients. Maggie’s goal is to be an extension of her clients offering the highest quality service and creating the most value achieving their real estate goals.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Young Atlanta Retail Alliance (YARA)
- SRS Real Estate Partners Rising Star Award, 2017
- CoStar Power Broker
- Junior League of Charleston
- University of South Carolina, BS Hospitality Management
- Maggie is an Atlanta Native who graduated from the University of South Carolina which causes some friction on certain Football Saturdays.
- Escaped to Charleston from New York City in 2021
- She began running during the pandemic “just to get outside” and has her sights set on her first half marathon