Taylor is a Retail Expert of the Carolina Retail Experts specializing in retail commercial real estate. Having lived and worked on three continents, Taylor’s unique background developed her ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals and communities. This extensive foundation and understanding of differences empowers Taylor to navigate and appreciate adversity with diplomacy and tact. Taylor’s cultured leadership skills and strategic mindset are valuable assets required to craft smart, sustainable solutions.
Taylor is involved in the Landlord Representation of Investment-grade shopping centers across the Carolinas by executing leasing strategies to maximize asset values. Her Tenant Representation work is a select list of marquee and best-in-class retailers operating and expanding across the Carolinas. Taylor is an integral member of the Carolina Retail Experts Investment Sales team specializing in retail commercial real estate brokerage of single and multi-tenant leased assets across the Southeast.
professional highlights & accomplishments
- Globe St., Influencer in Retail Commercial Real Estate Team 2023
- Carolina Retail Experts, Rookie of the Year Award 2022
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Charleston 2022
- Charleston Investment Division CTAR (CID)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate
- Youth Entrepreneurship Program Specialist, Guangzhou, China 2019
- English Teacher, Danang, Vietnam 2017
- College of Charleston Alumni Association
- The South Carolina Historical Society
- College of Charleston, BA, International Studies 2016
- Universidad de NOVA Lisboa, Language & Culture 2015
- Loves to garden, cook, and try new foods
- Grew up playing and watching tennis – go Federer!
- Taught English in Chiang Mai, Cape Town, and Istanbul
- Lived on Bald Head Island during the pandemic
- Originally from Fairfield, Connecticut